Salesmachine enable you to track your communications with your clients via different ways, according to the data you will push your information from.
In order to monitor your communication, simply set your segments / stage / health score / automations according to the following elements
- Communication via Intercom : Salesmachine does not collect the attribute "last heard from" coming from Intercom as it is not available in their API . Any conversation got with your client via chat will be pushed to Salesmachine with the script, but also as an event called 'conversation_user_replied" / "conversation_updated"... These attributes will be pushed in Salesmachine if you use Intercom as primary data source or as a secondary data source
- Communication via Zendesk: Every conversation with a client is pushed to Salesmachine as an event called "ticket_created". This event can be used as a trigger so you can either isolate clients that interact too often (and might need)
- Communication by email : Gmail integration will push all your emails from and to existing clients in Salesmachine. As soon as the email in pushed in the contact and account profile, the last touch attribute is updated in Salesmachine.
- Meetings : Salesmachine enable you in its "Action Box" to log your meetings. As soon as your meeting is validated, attribute called "last touch" will be updated in Salesmachine.
- Calls : Salesmachine does not provide native integrations with calls service (aricall, ringover...) . Feel free to use Zapier so your calls can be pushed to Salesmachine as events.
- Webinar participation : Salesmachine does not provide native integrations with webinar services . Feel free to use Zapier so your trainings and webinars can be pushed to Salesmachine as events.