How can you connect Salesmachine with Intercom ?
Salesmachine integration with Intercom enables Customer Success Managers to
- Get more context
- Make quicker decision
- Aggregate data on the account level
What will you get from Intercom to Salesmachine ?
- As a source of reference : All Intercom attributes will be pushed to Salesmachine. All events will be pushed and aggregated to Salesmachine. Main Salesmachine attributes will be pushed to Intercom on the account and on the contact level. Conversations from Intercom will also be pushed to Salesmachine
- As a source of enrichment : All conversations from Intercom will also be pushed to Salesmachine.
What can the Salesmachine <> Intercom integration bring you ?
- Analyse performance on the account level : Salesmachine enables to aggregate events from the contact level to the account level. Therefore, events performed by contacts can analysed on the account level. (only with Intercom as the source of reference)
- Get time period analysis : Salesmachine enables to isolate events that were performed x times during a specific period so Customer Success Managers can spot users with the same pattern and make actions out of it (only with Intercom as the source of reference)
- Define priorities by scoring health and stages : Stages and health scores enable to spot users with the same maturity with the same behaviour
What is the added value from this integration ?
Get more context and make quicker decision
- From Intercom tickets : Intercom tickets being pushed to Salesmachine on the account and contact level ease communication between and Support and Customer Success team as all exchanges can be centralised at the same place.
- From Intercom events / attributes : Aggregate users events on the account level grant more context about what should be done strategically on the account level. It also enables the Customer Success owner of the account to spot internal power user. (only with Intercom as the source of reference)
- For Intercom users : Intercom users will get at their disposal information about CS Owner, Stage, health and pulse on the account and contact profiles. This information is also available via the Salesmachine widget on the chat so information and education can be done more quickly with all the primary knowledge.
Spot critical customers
Support tickets from Intercom are pushed to Salesmachine as "Conversation user ..." / "Conversation admin ...". Contacts and accounts with many tickets can be isolated via segments so proactive actions can be made to turn them into healthy accounts.